How to add another user's mailbox to your Outlook 2007 profile (Exchange 2010)
This guide will show you how to add another user's mailbox to your Outlook 2007 profile.
All SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- You must have a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 account
- You must have Outlook 2007
- You must have access permission to the other person’s folders
1) Open Outlook.
2) Go to Tools - Account Settings.
3) Click on Microsoft Exchange under the E-mail tab and then click on Change.
4) Click on More Settings
5) Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Add.
6) Type the e-mail address of the mailbox that you wish to add to your Exchange Profile and then click on OK.
7) Click on Apply and then on OK. Outlook will now be busy accessing the other mailbox’s data, so this may take a while.
8) In the Change Account window, click on Next and then on Finish.
9) Close the Account Settings window. You should now see both mailboxes in your Outlook profile.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.