Connecting to a VPN Windows 10
Modified on: Mon, 21 Dec, 2015 at 9:28 AM
Click the Windows 10 “Start Button” and select Settings
Click the Network & Internet entry.
From the column on the left side of the screen, select VPN
On the right side of the screen, click Add a VPN connection
Configure your VPN. Start out by selecting
Windows (built-in) from the VPN provider pull-down menu.
- Then enter a name in the Company Name
- Enter the VPN ip address in the field.
- Click on the VPN type pull-down menu…
Select your type of VPN connection.
Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) or Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPSec (L2TP/IPSec)
- For the Type of sign-in info select User name and password.
- Enter User name which is the same login of your computer login
- Enter Password which is also the same password of your computer login
- Then check Remember my sign-in info
When you’ve entered all of the info, click the Save button.
In your Task Bar check the connection status of your VPN
You can choose to connect and disconnect the VPN from here
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.