You can configure call behavior under digitmap in the Lines tab.
The digit map is the setting that describes different patterns of numbers. When a number matches a pattern, it will start the call.
- xxxxxxxxx = Dial a mobile when a 0 is entered followed by 9 numbers
- xx = Dial an extension when a 1 is entered followed by 2 numbers (eg. ext 100)
- [2-9]xxxxxxx = Dial a landline when any number from 2 to 9 is entered followed by 7 numbers
- 000 = When three 0 are entered call
- 0011xxx.T3 = When an international code is entered, allow international calls
- 61xxxxxxxxxx = Dial an Australia International Code when 61 is entered followed by 10 numbers
- *xxx.T3 = Dial internationally if * is entered followed by any number bigger than 3 digits.
- digitmaplist := digitmap ( '|' digitmap )*
- digitmap := digitstring | digitstring timer
- digitstring := atom+
- atom := literal | class | wildcard
- literal := digit | '*' | '#'
- digit := '0' | '1' | '2' | '3' | '4' | '5' | '6' | '7' | '8' | '9'
- class := '[' range+ ']'
- wildcard := '.'
- range := digit | digit '-' digit
- timer := T digit*