Guests can cast from their device using Guest Mode as long as they are in the same room as the Chromecast.
To set up Guest Mode
- Your phone or tablet needs to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast in order to set up or manage Guest mode settings.
- Open the Google Home app Google Home app.
- In the upper right corner of the home screen, tap Devices to see your available Chromecast devices.
- If you haven’t already, sign in using a Google account.
- In the top right corner of the device you'd like to set up with guest mode, tap the device card menu Menu > Guest Mode.
- Make sure guest mode toggle is to On.